Friday, September 21, 2007

CNU Festival 2007

Chonnam National University celebrated the University Festival on September 19-21, 2007. In the festival, the foreigner students also joined and showed their culture on September 20, such as Bangladesh culture, Cambodian culture, Chinaese culture, Indian culture, and Vietnamese culture. For Cambodian culture, the Cambodian students danced the Cambodian folk dances (Ramvang, Saravan, Madison) and showed Cambodian traditional clothes (Sampot Aov Hol Phamuong, Krama Suth, and Khoal Cheav).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my fellow Cambodians,
I really like it so much that you have the initiatives to post quite a bunch of things online. The video was great, despite the shaking and poor sound quality, and I could see some of our performance on stage too. I'm so impressed and wish I could be there to help our friends.
I'm also a Khmer studying here in Korea, at KDI School, Seoul.
look forward to seeing you someday.
smile,
Rattanak
PS: you may contact me at kanattar@yahoo.com
--