Sunday, October 24, 2010

Korean Government Scholarship Program

2011 Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students for an Undergraduate Course




1. Program Objective

The objective of the Korean Government Scholarship Program for an Undergraduate Course is to provide international students with the opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.

2. Total Candidates for Selection: 100 people from 59countries

Only those who hold a citizenship of the countries in the attachment are eligible for the program.

3. Academic Programs

Undergraduate degree courses for four years after successfully completing a one-year Korean Language Training. ※ University transferring is not allowed (e.g. Beginning from the 3rd year is not allowed.)

4. Fields of Study

4-year undergraduate courses provided by the universities designated by NIIED

※ Not applicable: fields the study period of which exceeds 4 years (e.g. medicine, dentistry, architecture)

Download the Detail Information




1 comment:

SambathLR said...

Dear Khmer students at Chonnam

I would like to know about the Admission ! Can I submit my application to KE and KU ? I mean I submit both .

I love chonname very much ! I would like to apply this program to have a chance for studying there.God bless me !!!


Sincerely
Ly rathanaksambath